After flying over the beautiful Valpolicella vineyards, you will be welcomed at the Serego - Alighieri estate, originally owned by Dante Alighieri.
The incomparable heritage of a great wine kept alive in the wisdom of today's producers, by the beauty of the ancient villages and in the refinement of the dishes you will taste.
- 9:00 Pick Up at your hotel and transfer by water-taxi to Lido di Venezia - Nicelli Aerodrome
- 9:30 Briefing and take-off toward Valpolicella territory
- 10:50 Landing and welcome to Serego - Alighieri Estates
- 10:30 - 12:00 Visit to the wine cellars and wine tasting
- 12:00 - 13:00 Panoramic tour around Valpolicella
- 13:00 Gourmet lunch at Antica Osteria Paverno
- 14:30 - 16:30 Visit of Pieve di San Giorgio (XII century) and its village
- 16:45 Take-off from Serego - Alighieri Estates
- 17:30 Landing at Lido di Venezia - Nicelli Aerodrome
- 17:30 Return to your hotel or residence by water-taxi
itineary may be subject to changes due to weather conditions or other causes indipendent from HeliVenice responsability
It is located in the center of a 10-hectare wine estate. It is characterized by a long central body and a small village of rural and residential annexes surrounded by greenery. Recently renovated, it now has a large garden with ancient trees, a flat ring of 1,100 m for jogging, a mini-playground for children and a swimming pool.
The amazing beauty of the hills surrounding Conegliano, expressing their calm and natural serenity since '400 C paintings, transpires today among farmhouses, precious vineyards, historical sites and unexpected breathtaking views , overlooking the valley towards Venice or towards Cortina's Dolomites. Veniceis only 50 km away while Cortina less than 100 km.
Important cultural and historical sites are nearby: Treviso, Asolo, il Monte Grappa, Vittorio Veneto, charming itineraries alongside the river Piave and naturally Venice, a comfortable and quick journey by train. Great natural landscapes: the lake of Revine, Col Visentin, Montello, the winding river Sile with its faunal oasis, the caves of Calieron and the Cansiglio woods... The beaches of Jesolo, Duna Verde and Caorle are just one hour by car.
The mountains are close with their slopes and walks, Nevegal, Zoldo and of course Cortina! All within one hour drive. In the heart of these beautiful hills, the Felettano area (from the Latin felix juli), where, at an altitude of 150 meters, ferns grow lush thanks to an extraordinary climate, where both plants and humans enjoy ideal living conditions all year round.
Ca' Milone it's right here, on the road that from Pare' di Conegliano climbs to the right, towards San Pietro di Feletto and takes you to Valdobbiadene, along the famous Prosecco Route.